Diamond Polishing Pads
The diamond polishing pad is a polishing tool made of diamond and composite material. It is velcro backed for quick attach and release on the grinding machine head. It is used for polishing stone, line chamfering, special-shaped processing, is also used for repair and refurbishment of marble, concrete floor, terrazzo, glass-ceramic, engineered stone, floor tile, glazed tile, and vitrified brick. With strong grinding force, flexible, aggressive, long life and high gloss, it is ideal for polishing.
Types of Diamond polishing pad:
- According to the bond, diamond polishing pads are divided into resin bond pads, metal bond pads, hybrid polishing pads, ceramic bond pads, electroplated pads, vacuum brazed polishing pads.
- According to the application, diamond polishing pads are divided into granite polishing pads, marble polishing pads, concrete polishing pads, engineered stone polishing pads, and etc.
- According to the processing steps, there are 3 steps diamond polishing pads, 5 steps polishing pads and traditional 7 steps pads.
- According to conditions, there are dry polishing pads, wet polishing pads, dry & wet polishing pads.
Specifications & Grit of Diamond polishing pad
Specifications: 3 inch ( 80mm), 4 inch(100mm), 5 inch(125mm)
Grit: 50#, 100#, 200#, 400#, 800#, 1500#, 3000#, Buff
Application of Diamond polishing pad :
- It is used for stone processing such as granite, marble and engineered stone. With complete standard grain size and flexible, it is used for line profiling, chamfering, special-shaped stone processing. Various sizes and grit are available.
- It is used for renovation of various floors such as granite, marble, engineered stone floor. It can be used on hand-held grinders or auto polishing machines.
- For the grinding and polishing of ceramic tiles, the tile manufacturer is equipped with manual, automatic full-throwing machine and semi-polishing machine for the full-throwing and semi-polishing treatment of microcrystalline bricks, glazed tiles and antique bricks. The brightness of the smooth surface can reach more than 90; it can be used for ground treatment and refurbishment of microcrystalline bricks and various ceramic tiles. It can be flexibly matched with various hand grinders or refurbished machines according to needs and habits.
- It is used for the renovation of concrete floors, warehouses, parking lots and other concrete floors or various aggregate hardener floors, especially the popular liquid hardener floor project, which can be flexibly matched with various hand grinding according to needs and habits. Machine or refurbished machine, use different sizes of grinding discs for coarse grinding, fine grinding, and polishing.