Ceramic bond diamond polishing pads are made of diamond powder and sintered by ceramic bond technology. They are mainly used for floor grinding.
Advantages of ceramic bond diamond polishing pads:
- Good abrasion resistance, much higher than that of resin bond polishing pads
- Ceramic bond polishing pads have good shape retention, and the finish is very good.
- There are many pores in the ceramic bond diamond pads, and it is good for chip removal and heat dissipation. It does not block and reduce the damage of high temperature for polishing pads.
- The sharpness and abrasion resistance are highly balanced, and there is no color left on the surface during the grinding process.
- Ceramic bond diamond pads applied thickened design, which improves the service life of pads.
- The shape design is good for chip removal and heat dissipation.
- The grinding efficiency is much higher than that of resin bond polishing pads.
Application of ceramic bond diamond polishing pads:
Coarse polishing in the early stage of concrete polishing and artistic floors
Dry grinding as transitional diamond pads between metal pads and resin pads
Parameters of ceramic diamond polishing pads
Diameter: 3 inch
Grit: 50 #, 100 #, 200 #, 400 #